Have you tried matcha?… If your answer is no, this is your sign to try it and we’re here to show you the best way to drink it!
High in antioxidants , matcha is made up of finely powdered, young tea leaves. It’s a high-quality type of green tea that has a long list of health benefits that are evidence-based.
Matcha Tea Health Benefits
- High in antioxidants
- May help protect the liver
- Boosts brain function
- May help prevent cancer
- May promote heart health
- Helps you lose weight
- Matcha tea is easy to prepare
How to make Matcha Latte
- Tea Soul Matcha Powder
- Hot water
- Maple syrup, honey, stevia, or sweetener of choice, optional
- Whisk or frothed or any kind of mixer
- Add the matcha to a mug, and pour in hot, recently boiled water over it. Whisk vigorously until the matcha green tea powder is fully dispersed. You want to move your whisk in an up-and-down or side-to-side motion, not the usual circular pattern, in order to get your matcha to foam.
- Pour the warmed milk over the foamy water (almond milk is good too!) and whisk again to froth the milk.
- Taste your latte and decide how much sweetener you want to add, if any.